- Edition : 3rd ed., 2022
- Author(s) : Medill
- ISBN: 9781683284499
- SKU: 50442
- Condition: New
- Format: Paperback
List Price: $51.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Order now and this item SHIPS TODAY!
This study aid features an innovative method of content organization. It uses outline-like checklists that are designed to lead students through the analytical steps necessary to evaluate and resolve property issues. Each chapter begins with a review and explanation of the important rules, concepts and principles that govern a particular area of property law. The review material is then synthesized into a checklist. Each chapter concludes with practice problems and solutions that illustrate how students can use the checklist to analyze property issues when writing their exams. Although other study aids may offer summaries of the law and practice questions, none offer the systematic analytical approach represented by the checklists in this book. In addition, the fourth edition includes:
- Two full-length, four-hour practice essay exams (with model answers)
- A new Master Checklist for issue-spotting essay questions
- Updated discussion and Chapter Checklists for new developments in the law
- New exam tips for regulatory takings and real covenants questions
- Additional discussion of bailments, co-ownership, servitudes, and real estate transactions
- Updated cross-references to additional supplemental sources for further reading